Take this Cisco 350-801 flawless Exam Simulations to get a Great Score above 80% on Primary Exam at the cheapest price !
In this course you will test your knowledge of CCNP Collaboration exam topics, CUCM , CUC (Unity) and important and useful subjects for your profession.
You want to see whether you are ready for your exam or not without paying too much for a repeat exam. You want to pass CCNP Collaboration for the first time or you failed and now you want to pass it this time, this course will create the difference between your passing and failing on your next attempt. I wish you the best and want you to join me through different tests to challenge you.
This exam tests your knowledge of implementing core collaboration technologies, including:
- Infrastructure and design
- Protocols, codecs, and endpoints
- Cisco IOS XE gateway and media resources
- Call Control
- Collaboration applications
- Infrastructure and Design
- Protocols, Codecs, and Endpoints
- Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources
- Call Control
- Collaboration Applications
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection mailbox and MWI
- Configure Cisco Unity Connection SIP integration options to call control
- Describe Cisco Unity Connection call handlers
- Describe Cisco Unified IM&P protocols and deployment
- Deploy Cisco Jabber on premises
Your Journey To Pass The 350-801
Perhaps this is your first step toward the certification, or perhaps you are coming back for another round. We hope that you feel this exam challenges you, teaches you, and prepares you to pass the 350-801. If this is your first study guide, take a moment to relax.
What Should You Know Before Studying The 350-801?
Every exam and certification has different requirements. If this is a serious venture, make sure to read the prerequisites before preceding. Nothing is worse than wasting months studying for an exam you can’t take or passing an exam that won’t help you get a certification!
What Is The 350-801 Focused On?
The 350-801 or as it’s also known, the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR), like all tests, there is a bit of freedom on Cisco’s part to exam an array of subjects. That means knowing the majority of 350-801 content is required because they test randomly on the many subjects available. Be aware too that experience requirements often exist because they’ve observed the average person and what is required. You can always push past that to succeed with the 350-801 but it may take some extra work.
This is an unofficial course and this course is not licensed, affiliated or trademarked with Cisco.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone preparing for the Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) (350-801) Certification.