All international students are encouraged to apply for the Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship 2022-23 in order to improve their professional skills. Students from all over the world can apply for fully funded fellowships to pursue higher education in another country. International students should apply for a Microsoft fellowship for the academic year 2022-23. Applicants must be studying at a university in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, or Taiwan to be eligible for this Fellowship.
Over the last two decades, Microsoft analysis Ph.D. The fellowship program has supported over 700 fellows worldwide, many of whom have gone on to work at Microsoft, including several executives. Others have gone on to conduct groundbreaking research elsewhere in the technology industry or accept teaching positions at prestigious universities.
Description of Microsoft Research Fellowship 2022 Fully Funded:
- Available Degrees: PhD
- Financial Support: Fully Funded
- Institute: mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, or Taiwan.
- Eligible Nationality: International
- Award country: Multiple
- Closing Date:7 June 2022
Microsoft Research Fellowship program offers many rewards, including:
⦁It covers the Full tuition fee.
⦁ You will be given up with a monthly stipend.
⦁ You can use this stipend to pay for living expenses, attend conferences, and do research regarding to your studies.
⦁ with the help of this fellowship, you will be able to build a good relationship with the analysis team at Microsoft.
Eligibility For Fellowship:
- Applicants should attend a university in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Japan, Korea, Singapore, or Taiwan, and do analysis work that relates to computing topics within which Microsoft analysis is concerned with
- According to the definition of the normative amount of Ph.D. programs in the applicant’s university and region, the Applicant should graduate in 2024 or after 2024. you must have supporting documents with you in any query.
Required Documents For Fellowship:
Applications must include:
⦁ An application form
⦁ Curriculum vitae
⦁ Research Statement. This statement must discuss your future direction and potential of your work, especially your research work regarding to your study for a Ph.D.
⦁ There should be two letters of reference at least.
Recommendation letters are supposed to be scanned
The last date to apply for the Fully Funded Microsoft Research Fellowship 2022-23 is 7 June 2022.
Application Procedure for Microsoft Research PhD Fellowship 2022-23 For Internationals:
⦁ It is necessary for candidates to apply online.
⦁ The region you choose should be depending on your university, and your university should be located in a specific region.