Would you like to pursue a Masters degree in the university of Tokyo in Japan ? Apply for ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2023 to stand a chance of studying in Japan.
All international students are invited to apply for this scholarship to study in the university of Tokyo in Japan.
Table Of Contents :
- About ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2023.
- Eligibility And Requirements Of ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2023.
- How To Apply For ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2023?
1. About The Scholarship
Asian Development Bank scholarship (abbreviated to ADB) 2023 is a scholarship program that supports international students financially. As any other scholarship ,this scholarship is aims at helping academically excellent students to pursue their Masters degree programs in one of the best universities in Japan.
Almost all applicants from any country can apply for Asian Development Bank scholarship, because it’s an international scholarship. Rather ,there are some selected countries that are considered approved to join the scholarship program by Asian Development Bank scholarship 2023,so not all countries can apply for this scholarship.
This scholarship is being awarded to more than 300 eligible students every year by the Japan government to help academically excellent students pursue their Masters degree program in Japan.
Some scholarships may require an applicant to pay an application fee before their application process is considered eligible,but the Asian Development Bank scholarship doesn’t require any application fee before you’re selected as among those who may win the scholarship award.
The scholarship program will last for 2 years,and all the financial expenses will be covered by the Asian Development Bank scholarship program. Because it’s a fully funded scholarship program.
Those who win this scholarship program will be able to pursue their Masters degree program in university of Tokyo in Japan, but the official language for studying your Masters degree program is English, not any other language.
Try to become more fluent in English by reading this article on how to prepare for IELTS tests .
- Scholarship program : ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2023.
- Degree level : Masters Degree program.
- Country of Scholarship: Japan.
- Institutions of Scholarship : University of Tokyo.
- Benefits Of the Scholarship: Fully Funded Scholarship.
- Applicants Nationality : International students can apply -though from ADB approved countries.
- Deadline :All applications must be submitted before 10th December 2022.
As always explained, you should not apply for a single scholarship, we recommend you should consider applying for different scholarships, so when you aren’t selected in one, you may be selected in the other.
These are two more scholarship programs you should consider applying for:
2. Eligibility And Requirements Of ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2023
Applicants must meet these eligibility criteria to be considered eligible for ADB Scholarship program:
1. They must be citizens from ADB Approved Countries.
2. They must have completed their bachelors or undergraduate degrees. As said earlier,this scholarship is for Masters degree programs not undergraduate degrees.
3. Applicants must also have ab excellent academic history, that’s t say they must be academically excellent in their past degree programs, they must have graduated with a good result. Scholarship awards are for those who are academically brilliant.
4. Applicants must not be older than 35 years . Applicants older than 35 years won’t be eligible for the scholarship.
5. Applicants must also have at least teo years of full-time working experience after their bachelors or undergraduate degrees.
They must provide these credentials :
1. They must download the application form.
2. They must come with a copy of their academic credentials from the last university they attended.
3. How To Apply For ADB Fully Funded Scholarship 2023?
Unfortunately there’s no online application process for ADB scholarship program, all applicants must follow these steps to apply:
1. Approach your suitable institution authority and tell them that you would like to apply for the scholarship.
2. The school authority will then take your names to the ADB scholarship, then ADB will select the applicants that are eligible for the scholarship. Your school will then contact you .
Have you any questions about the scholarship?Kindly ask in the comments.